Saturday, December 24, 2011

pantanal day 3 (sorry for being late)

well this was the last pic I took, but whatever. Parrots in the bird feeder.

Early in the morning, Edilson and a rower and I went out on a canoe to watch the sun rise over the water.

don't remember what bird this was




caimans






we got really close to them.




So pretty








Tiger heron, again



capybaras


I don't know what this is, I guess it's important though since there are 3 pics


maybe it's another snail shell?










cardinal, only not the pure red ones that we have here. Also not the only species of cardinal.



maybe something...?


cardinal





don't remember what this was, but it's pretty






This is cool: it's a tree whose roots have been exposed because of erosion





some kind of kingfisher





snake bird








Starfruit! :D



we went horseback riding. This is the back of my horse's head

the cows were following us in a straight line for about a mile because they thought we would give them salt licks


millipede, I think



the getup on the horse

BURROWING OWL!

standing on a termite hill


awww

then I scared him and he moved to the fence post


This is his hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment